FAQs for Kriti Industries (India) Limited
FAQ’s on Micro Irrigation
1.What is Kasta Micro Irrigation System.
Kasta Micro Irrigation Systems encompass low-cost drip and sprinklers. In other words, micro irrigation can maximize crop productivity and protect the environment through conserving soil, water and fertilizer resources increasing farmer income.
2.What is Kasta Drip Irrigation System.
Slow & regular artificial application of water directly to the root zone of plants through a network of economically designed.
3.What are the Component of Kasta Drip Irrigation System.
|1. Well / Tank||12. Pressure Gauge.|
|2. Pump||13. Disc Filter.|
|3. Bye pass / Pressure Relief Valve||14. Air Release Valve.|
|4. Non Return Valve.||15. Supply Mains|
|5. Hydro cyclone Filter.||16. P.P. Ball Valves|
|6. Inlet Valve.||17. Pressure Regulators.|
|7. Back Flush Valve No.1.||18. Sub Main.|
|8. Back Flush Valve No.2.||19. Sub Main Flush Valve.|
|9. Sand Filter.||20. Laterals / Emitting Pipe.|
|10.Head Unit Control Valve.||21. Drippers|
|11.Fertilizer Tank / Injector.||22. End Plug.|
4.What are the benefits of using Kasta Micro Irrigation System .
5.How can I Save money by using Drip Irrigation system .
- Increased Yield
- Early Maturity
- Water Saving
- Fertilizer Saving
- Increased Fertilizer Efficiency
- Energy Saving
- Labour Saving
- Difficult terrain ( Undulated Lands) Can Be Irrigated
- Use Of Saline Water Is Possible For Irrigation
- Reduced Weed Growth
- Less Problem Of Disease And Pest
- Makes Interculture Operations Easy
6.Can I Apply Fertilizer by using drip .
Yes , Fertigation and chemigation can be possible by drip but only soluble fertilizer can be use .
7.Why/ Which kind of maintenance required for Drip irrigation system .
- Flushing of filters frequently.
- Flushing of laterals and submains.
- Running the system at required pressure.
- Acid treatment against the salt deposits.
- Chlorine treatment against the algae.